Thursday, October 13, 2011

Jollibee: Chicken Nugget Crunchers


This is actually a late post but I still wanted to share my views regarding Jollibee's Chicken Nugget Crunchers simply because I realized that I actually made a similar version of the dish months before Jollibee launched this meal. It was I think July of this year when Jollibee promoted a TV ad saying they're made with seasoned tender chicken and carrot bits in crunchy, golden yellow coating. Fortified with vitamin A so both kids and moms love this plus it comes with a flavorful barbeque sauce. The meal was conceptualized with both parents and children in mind, a concept that has inspired me as well to make my version of Chicken Nuggets with Dipping Sauce during my brother's birthday last February.

It may be of healthier version of the regular looking nuggets, but hey, it's still fried. I just hope they would come up with more healthier versions of their langhap sarap meals just like their recent offering, Hash Brown Burger. Meals that are baked since many people especially of retiring age that has been Jollibee's loyal consumers for decades wanted something good for their body. If you want to check out my recipe similar of the Chicken Nugget Crunchers, visit this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more free easy recipes and yummy food thoughts here at Cook this Recipe. Please don't forget to subscribe below. It's Free!
Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...