Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Recipe: Chicken Nuggets with Dipping Sauce
1/4 k chicken thigh or breast fillets, cut into small cubes
4 tbsps onion, chopped
2 tbsps carrot, shredded
3/4 c bread crumbs
3 pcs eggs beaten
1/3 c all purpose flour
1 c vegetable oil
salt and pepper to taste
4 tbsps cider vinegar
1/2 cup tomato catsup
4 tbsps brown sugar
2 tbsps liquid seasoning
2 tbsps soy sauce
Procedure: For the Dipping sauce
1. In a saucepot, combine the vinegar, catsup, brown sugar, liquid seasoning and soy sauce.
2. Let it simmer for about 5 minutes, then set aside and let cool.
1. Rub the chicken with salt and pepper. Set it aside and let it stand for at least 30 minutes.
2. In a bowl, combine onions, carrots and flour. Use this mixture to coat the chicken.
3. Dip into beaten eggs then coat with bread crumbs.
4. Preheat vegetable oil in pan.
5. Deep fry the chicken nuggets. Cook until golden brown, then take them out of the pot and place on paper towel to drain the excess oil.
6. Plate the chicken nugget and serve with dipping sauce on the side.
Get more free easy recipes and yummy food thoughts here at Cook this Recipe. Please don't forget to subscribe below. It's Free!