Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Red Ribbon Mango Cake


Right after a sumptuous lunch at Shakey's and a fun afternoon of watching the movie Praybeyt Benjamin, we went home to prepare a simple dinner celebration. Making a Nut Pesto was my first choice for a pasta dish since we find it the most affordable, the easiest and fastest pasta dish to prepare but then when you have all the big boys who just never grew tired of eating a Filipino style spaghetti, you simply give in to the demand. In exchange, I asked one of them to bring home a Red Ribbon Cake for Mom, surprise us with something we've never tried as we always buy our all time favorite Coffee Crunch Cake for just every birthday celebration.


When the Red Ribbon box arrived and when I was just about opening it, the smell reminded me of my most requested dessert, mango float. Living up to its mango scent is a moist white chiffon layered with light mango cream filling and icing with real mango bits, topped with luscious mango slices. It's the Red Ribbon Mango Cake

A junior size like this is priced at Php 352.00. The cake was a refreshing alternative but I must admit, I'd still stick with the coffee crunch cake as my preferred birthday cake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more free easy recipes and yummy food thoughts here at Cook this Recipe. Please don't forget to subscribe below. It's Free!
Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...