Has any of you seen the commercial of M.Y. San Grahams aired way back where a fun mother shows how easy a dessert can be made using the company's product? That was my inspiration kasi! I saw how easy it was to prepare a dessert without the gruelling process of baking. Thus the birth of my own Mango Float version...tadah!
M.Y. San Graham Crackers
1 250ml condensed milk (make it 1 and 1/2 if you like it really sweet)
2 250ml all purpose cream
3 ripe mangoes
1. Slice mangoes according to your desired "design"
2. Mix the cream and condensed milk together (for the cream, follow package instruction - they should be chilled to get that thick consistency)
3. Put the graham at the bottom of the dish evenly
4. Pour the condensed milk and cream mixture on top
5. Lay the sliced mangoes
6. Repeat the same process up to the 3rd layer
7. Sprinkle crushed grahams
8. Chill and serve cold
|3 layered Mango Float|