Monday, January 24, 2011

Coffee Crunch Cake - My Favorite Red Ribbon Birthday Cake!

This Coffee Crunch Cake from Red Ribbon is one of our family's all time favorite cake flavors. Tempting layers of cream cake with delightful coffee crunch in between and topped with delicious honeycomb crunch. I like eating it alongside their palabok meal. Furthermore, this cake has always been a familiar treat for every family member's birthday. Last January 18 was my sister's birthday, she's now 20. A special child of God like her with special needs deserved to be gifted with a special treat.

Coffee Crunch cake is priced at Php340 (Junior) - Php540 (Regular) and can serve 6-8 persons.

Truly whatever the celebration, it's more beautiful with a Red Ribbon!

5 comments:

  1. YUMMY :D I love RR's choco mocha crunch and ube cake too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm, looks yummy i love their palabok too and pasta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too, me too... that's also one of my favorite cakes, not just from red ribbon but from the whole cake world :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! looks really yummy! now I'm craving for red ribbon cake, I miss chocolate mousse =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks Yummy, mouth watering :( i am a food blogger too ; see http://recipespassion.blogspot.com wants to have Coffee Crunch Cake Recipe.. You have not mentioned here the Recipe :(

    ReplyDelete

Get more free easy recipes and yummy food thoughts here at Cook this Recipe. Please don't forget to subscribe below. It's Free!
Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...