Wednesday, October 5, 2011

KFC Streetwise Spoonfuls: Mango Cheescake

KFC Spoonful: Mango Cheesecake
I've written on my previous post that I am planning to get a taste of KFC's Streetwise Spoonful specifically aiming for the Mango Cheesecake flavor since both tv and print ads reminds me of my all time favorite dessert, the mango float. Got the chance to get outside the house this week for some banking errands and when I finally set foot at the KFC branch in Robinsons Sta. Rosa, I immediately ordered one along with the snackbox for a short merienda treat. I am huge KFC fan since time immemorial, and I've written a couple of KFC related posts in this blog but sadly this dessert was quite a disappointment for me :(

I am aware that print ads will always look better than how a product actually looks, but damn, the size of the cup is too freakin' small! I didn't mind at first because I expected that the taste would be exceptional, but nah, it's not! I know it wouldn't be tasting like an African Mango, but still,  it doesn't have that fresh mango zest, I tasted the cream more than the mango. It was not that addicting so to speak. Will I try it again? Probably not with another mango cheesecake, but I will still try out their other spoonful offerings, Choco Banana Cream perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more free easy recipes and yummy food thoughts here at Cook this Recipe. Please don't forget to subscribe below. It's Free!
Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...