Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Mang Inasal's Spicy Paa

Mang Inasal's Spicy Paa
I have a big confession to make, this is the very first time I actually got to dine in Mang Inasal. I've passed by so many of its branches but never gotten too curious to just try it out. And because of the latest promo from my BDO credit card (BDO Credit Card single transaction of at least P2,000 from October 1, 2011 to November 15, 2011 entitles the cardholder to one (1) free Mang Inasal Spicy Paa Paborito Meal), of course I opt to redeem the said freebie.

sister Hannah with Pork Inasal
True enough, it's so SPICY! It's probably just me as I'm not into spicy foods, but the chicken is just too spicy for me, even spicier than our homemade Buffalo Wings. Good thing my sister ordered Pork Inasal so we ate sharing each other's meal to bear the spiciness of the chicken. On the lighter note, I'm loving my BDO credit card even more as I've been reaping freebies from them almost every month. The very first food treat I got was last year's free box of brownies from Brownies Unlimited. As Christmas drawing closer, I can't wait to find out what's next foodie treat BDO has been cooking up for its dear credit card holders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more free easy recipes and yummy food thoughts here at Cook this Recipe. Please don't forget to subscribe below. It's Free!
Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...