Sunday, October 23, 2011

Cooking Buffalo Wings, McCormick style

Easy to make Buffalo Wings
While I was doing some grocery shopping a few days ago, I stumbled upon the McCormick's Classic Buffalo Wings Seasoning Mix for P39.00 per pack. Wanting to try the dish at home, I bought 2 packs which is pretty enough for 1 kilo of chicken wings. I decided to just give in to this pre-mix so I'll have an idea as to how spicy a buffalo wing should be. Next time I'll try making from scratch. 

With help from McCormick, cooking the classic buffalo wings is as easy as 1-2-3. Simply add 1 k of chicken wings to the coating mixture. Deep fry and lastly, add sauce (pack 2) by sliding them in a bowl and shake until every part is coated. See, it's that easy! My brothers loved the finished outcome. We partnered this Buffalo Wings with a homemade lemon-garlic dip and mom's newly discovered recipe, pumpkin soup. I'll share that recipe here as well, so watch out for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more free easy recipes and yummy food thoughts here at Cook this Recipe. Please don't forget to subscribe below. It's Free!
Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...