Friday, October 7, 2011

Snack of the Week: Curly Tops

Curly Tops
Just sharing  one of my favorite childhood treat, Curly Tops. It's been quite a while since I devoured on this sweet. Now that I'm forced to become more health conscious, I'm really trying hard to stay away from chocolates but when I saw the familiar box from a nearby store, I gave in...easily. They're like a box full of happy childhood memories so in a way it's like a two in one treat :) Siyempre naubos ko agad ang buong box!

Just curious, do you guys know what's the difference between curly tops and Flat Tops? 

1 comment:

  1. Oh. I was going to ask you the same question. =P I was wondering too what the difference is between Curly Tops and Flat Tops. Before I imagined that the Curly Tops ones probably have those vague swirls on top. But as is obvious from your picture here, they can be completely flat. And sometimes the Flat ones even have a vague swirl on top too. So that can't be the point of difference. =P

    I think maybe one is darker than the other, isn't it? And one is sweeter than the other, although I can't remember which.

    ReplyDelete

Get more free easy recipes and yummy food thoughts here at Cook this Recipe. Please don't forget to subscribe below. It's Free!
Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...