Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sidetrip: Late Lunch at Mushroomburger

Mushrooms hold a special place in my heart as it paved way for a family business to grow, thus not only filling our tummies with good healthy beverages but also our wallets. Sure, I love the taste of our favorite coffees made from red mushroom but it was only late last year I got to taste a couple of local dishes inspired by mushroom. Meet MushroomBurger.

Burger rice meal



The name as it implies, mixes meat burgers with mushrooms. I must admit, the establishment is quite new to me, so it was a surprise to find that they have been here in the Philippines since the 1980s! It was introduced to me by my aunt who's been a suki many years ago.



Aside from burger sandwiches, Mushroomburger also offers desserts, noodles and a variety of rice meals too like chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more free easy recipes and yummy food thoughts here at Cook this Recipe. Please don't forget to subscribe below. It's Free!
Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...