Sunday, February 24, 2013

Ensogo Deal: Deep Dark Chocolate Cake from Chocolat



Featured in Spot.ph's Top 10 Chocolate Cakes in Manila, Chocolat has surely won thousands of chocolate and cake lovers out there. So when Ensogo offered a 50% off deal on Chocolat's chocolate cake, it was surely tempting for my sweet tooth prompting me to immediately click the buy button. Bought the deal last year and it was just this week where I got to finally redeem Chocolat's 6 inch Round Classic Deep Dark Chocolate Cake.

To tell you honestly, their ad picture was enough to make me click that "buy" button which I planned to redeem at their SM Mall of Asia branch. Php305 value which I purchased for only Php150. The cake needs to be reserved 3 days prior to redemption. I have tried their red velvet cupcake before so I have high hopes for their signature chocolate cake.

As expected, Chocolat delivered to the voucher's promise. It was moist chocolate cake thickly draped with satiny fudge frosting. Simplicity has its classic way of proving that less is more.  

moist slice of their classic dark chocolate cake 
(photo from their Facebook page)

Thanks Ensogo and Chocolat for bringing us this tempting treat.

Check out other foodie promos at Ensogo. Click here to sign up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more free easy recipes and yummy food thoughts here at Cook this Recipe. Please don't forget to subscribe below. It's Free!
Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...