Thursday, July 7, 2011

MOA Dinner at A Veneto Pizzeria Ristorante

I already said in my previous post how much I love dining at A Veneto Pizzeria Ristorante. I even tried making one of their best sellers at home, the Nut Pesto with Chicken (the McCormick way). But I know nothing beats the original. And the photo below my friends is the real Nut Pesto with Chicken

A Veneto's Nut Pesto with Chicken
After my solo "food trip" at MAFBEX 2011, I met up with my friend MC and off we went to SM Mall of Asia for some good talk and good food.

That was actually my first time to dine at their MOA branch since the one I frequented is in Glorietta Makati. We ordered  my favorite Nut Pesto with chicken (Php260), a slice of Howie's Special (Php90), a slice of Bacon Cheeseburger Pie (php85) and 2 refillable iced teas. 
Pizza slices of Howie's Special and Bacon Cheeseburger Pie
I find it hard to finish the whole slice of Howie's Special (pizza topped with garlic and anchovies) because it's just too big and so was Mc with her Bacon pizza. We already felt drunked with too much bottomless ice tea just to finish everything we ordered. 
A Veneto Pizzeria Ristorante Menu

We thought what we ordered was too much for just the two of us. We were of course happy with the food quality, we were even shock at the huge slices of Pizzas. We left after about 2 hours of sitting there, laughing and munching. Such fine lovely Italian dinner we had. We need to get out of MOA fast as we don't want to leave along with thousands of people on the concert ground for the Miley Cyrus concert. We'll surely be back for more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more free easy recipes and yummy food thoughts here at Cook this Recipe. Please don't forget to subscribe below. It's Free!
Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...