Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What is the recipe for KFC mushroom soup? Anyone knows?

I know a lot of people are asking the secret behind KFC's famous chicken gravy. I've seen sites trying to imitate its luscious gravy taste. But for now, what I'm really curious at is KFC's mushroom soup. It's definitely one of my repeat orders along with their Original Chicken. I would love to try this at home, however, I'm having a hard time looking for mushroom soup recipes online that is close to that of KFC's. If only Col. Sanders still here, I'll definitely give him a call!
KFC Original Chicken

I hope this recipe is included in America's Secret Recipes Cookbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more free easy recipes and yummy food thoughts here at Cook this Recipe. Please don't forget to subscribe below. It's Free!
Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...