1 k sweet potato, boiled and mashed
1 egg beaten
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 c cooked bacon, chopped
1/2 c pineapple juice
1/4 brown sugar.
1. Combine first 4 ingredients together.
2. Shape into balls and roll in the chopped bacon.
3. Arrange in a greased pan.
4. Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes.
5. Boil pineapple juice and brown sugar for 5 minutes. Use to baste sweet potato balls.
|Sweet potato-bacon balls being cooked in turbo broiler|
|Sweet Potato-Bacon Balls|
|Sweet Potato - Bacon Balls with Baked Spareribs in Honey Sauce|