1 k pig's internal organs (heart, pancreas, kidney and liver), cubed
1/4 k pork meat
1/4 c oil
1 head garlic, crushed
1/2 c chopped onion
3 tbsp. patis
2 hot peppers
3 c pig's blood
6 c broth
1/2 c vinegar - add more if sour dinuguan is desired
1. Parboil all meat and cut into cubes
2. Heat oil in hot pan and saute garlic until brown
3. Add onion and cook until light brown
4. Add pork and other meats, saute until meat is slightly browned.
5. Add broth and vinegar and blood mixture which has been mashed together, stirring constantly
6. Continue stirring until all the blood has been added and seasonings corrected. Simmer until tender.
7. Add 2 tbsp sugar just before serving.