Friday, August 17, 2012

Reinventing Pancakes

traditional pancake stacks
Mix the flour mixture over eggs and oil and simply cook into a non-stick pan. Easy right? I used to cook pancakes that way until I got tired of doing the 3 easy steps. It's 3pm that day and I'm feeling quite inspired to do yet another kitchen experiment, an idea popped out from my head. Mission - to Reinvent Pancakes. There were some leftover chicken adobo and tuna flakes sitting on top of our dining table so I decided to take them as part of my plan. I simply topped these cooked leftovers on the pancake mixture. Mission solved - I was able to save food using those leftovers and added a fun to an otherwise another boring pancake snack. Oops, sorry forgot to take a picture ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more free easy recipes and yummy food thoughts here at Cook this Recipe. Please don't forget to subscribe below. It's Free!
Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...