Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Family Dinner at Kenny Rogers Roasters

It was drizzling when we walked out of Manila Hotel. My brothers and sister will be waiting for us from SM Manila right after school, we'll be having dinner to celebrate my brother's passing on the Licensure Exam for Architecture. I was already half full because of a plateful of Chinese dimsums served from the oathtaking ceremony but I was also yearning to enjoy a good dinner. Not having much choice at SM Manila, we decided to dine at Kenny Rogers Roasters. It was definitely one of those dinners we'll surely remember.

All Vegetable Salad with mashed potato and chicken noodle soup

Mom who too felt full simply ordered an all vegetable salad. Kenny offers a good number of healthy meals perfect for health buffs - more option, the better. The grilled chicken on the menu looks promising so that's what me and "Architect" Benjamin ordered. I wasn't able to finish everything on my plate as my tummy could no longer hold more food.

Grilled Chicken Fillet American Barbecue

Combo 2 Chicken and Spaghetti with muffin and iced tea

Creme Brulee

Choco Mousse

Mango Smoothie


We had a good meal and definitely a great time catching up for two of my siblings are already living in their respective rented apartments. If there's one thing I wish to say to Kenny Rogers (SM Manila), please update your air conditioning. I guess it needs some cleaning to boost its cooling effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more free easy recipes and yummy food thoughts here at Cook this Recipe. Please don't forget to subscribe below. It's Free!
Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...