Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
8cups coconut milk
1/8 cup cooking oil
4 large cloves garlic, crushed
3 tbs. ginger, julienned
3 tbs white onions, minced
3 pcs jalapeno pepper
2 tbs rock salt
- spinach leaves (optional)
1. Wash and clean crabs, discard carapace and claws then set aside
2. Saute garlic in oil until light brown
3. Add onions then crabs. Stir well until crabs change color.
4. Add coconut milk and jalapeno pepper.
5. Bring to a boil for 2 minutes.
6. Simmer for 15 minutes.
7. Season with salt.
8. Add malunggay/spinach and continue simmering for 1 minute.
To serve: Place crab on a platter then glaze over with gata and garnish with spinach. Serve with hot steamed rice.
related post: Easy to Cook Ginataang Tilapia with Malunggay powder