Saturday, February 11, 2012

Kablon's Passionfruit Guyabano Calamansi Juice

Passionfruit-Guyabano-Calamansi Juice from Kablon
I discovered Kablon's fruit juices about 3 years ago after drinking one during a visit at my grandmother's house in Sultan Kudarat and have since buying a variety of the concentrated juice in aluminum packs as pasalubong. I've never eaten a passion fruit before but I love the combination of the calamansi, guyabano and passionfruit which has a sweet sour-y taste anyone will surely enjoy. A healthy drink I must say coming from the store's organic farm, it's best to drink with drops of ice! Among other products they have, I especially love their passionfruit - mangosteen concentrate.




to check out more products from Kablon Farm Store, you may check out this link http://saggi-space.blogspot.com/2010/11/pasalubong-shopping-at-kablon-farm.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more free easy recipes and yummy food thoughts here at Cook this Recipe. Please don't forget to subscribe below. It's Free!
Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...