Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Recipe: Orange Chicken

Inspired by Chowking's Orange Chicken, I challenged myself to try making my own Orange Chicken dish without having a recipe at hand. Yup, I simply followed my instinct, hold on to a pan and cooked based on my present kitchen know-how and curious taste buds. 
Orange Chicken
Recipe:
Ingredients
chicken:
flour
egg
milk
salt and pepper

to make the Orange sauce:
mix these ingredients according to your desired taste - orange juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, cornstarch, dissolved, water


Yearning for another orange sauce on your dish? You may want to check out my other recipe - Porkchop with Apple-Orange Sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more free easy recipes and yummy food thoughts here at Cook this Recipe. Please don't forget to subscribe below. It's Free!
Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...