No need to spend on a sumptuous meal at a fancy restaurant. Surprise your family with this simple yet delectable dish. Got this Cheesy Chicken Involtini recipe from Eden.
|Cheesy Chicken Involtini with chicken fingers|
Makes 6-8 servings
6 halves skinless, boneless chicken breast
350 g spinach, cooked
12 pcs ham, thinly sliced
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp butter, melted
1 bar Eden MeltSarap cheese, cut into 6 big strips
salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
2. Lightly pound skinless, boneless chicken halves using the flat side of a meat mallet
3. Add flavor by seasoning it with salt and pepper
4. Start spreading cooked spinach on a flattened chicken breast right after.
5. Top each breast with 2 ham slices and a cheese strip.
6. Fold in its sides and roll up. To make sure it stays put, secure each one with a toothpick.
7. Proceed to place rolls seam side down in a shallow baking pan and drizzle with olive oil and melted butter.
8. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
9. Don't forget to remove toothpicks before serving.