Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sizzling Plate's Sizzling Sisig

I barely eat in fastfoods restaurants today compared to while I was still working in the city. But when I do visit some places in the Metro, I can't help but order some dishes that I miss, and that definitely includes sizzling sisig! This Php99 dish from Sizzling Plate (seen in many foodcourts) is enough to satisfy that crave. Contents of the plate? Ground Pork served on a sizzling plate, java rice, topped with egg and buttered vegetables on the side.
sizzling sisig from Sizzling Plate

3 comments:

  1. this is yummy i posted one time about pork sisig :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a good cook! You use ordinary ingredients and turn them to delicious food. :))) I hope I can cook them someday! I'll be dropping by here more often.
    your fan :)

    ReplyDelete

Get more free easy recipes and yummy food thoughts here at Cook this Recipe. Please don't forget to subscribe below. It's Free!
Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...