Friday, January 6, 2012

Brownies Unlimited

coffee shake and sambos from Brownies Unlimited

Despite all the inconveniences I experienced last December, it's hard not to survive the human traffic during a holiday rush especially when there are a number of good stores out there that simply comforts our tired shopaholic selves. I found Brownies Unlimited to be truly helpful. Their store located near the boundary of SM Makati and Glorietta was a good spot to take a rest and enjoy a good merienda break just like what I did together with my bakasyunista aunt Bing. 


Wanting to try something new instead of their signature brownies, I ordered sambos and coffee shakes. The shake was ok, the sambos...I'll stick with their brownies next time, especially if it's for free!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more free easy recipes and yummy food thoughts here at Cook this Recipe. Please don't forget to subscribe below. It's Free!
Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...